Great Place to Work®, a global benchmark in Human Resources research and management, this month presented awards to the 50 companies featured in the Best Workplaces Spain 2017. The original list of candidates included 308 companies of wildly varying sizes and sectors.
The companies that topped the ranking for 2017 are Liberty Seguros (in the “>1,000 employees” category), Mars Spain (500 –1,000), Cisco (250–500), Mudipharma (100 – 250) and Visual MS (50 – 100).
Here are some of the findings of the Great Place to Work in Spain 2017 survey:
- The companies featured received 353.554 job applications – an average of 7,38 applications for each job.
- 75% have awards and recognition programs to reward their employees’ efforts.
- 85% offer training to its employees.
- 95% of the companies have specially assigned rest areas for workers.
- 98% have flexible timetables and 86% offer the opportunity to work remotely.
- 78% offer their workers variable pay.
- 98% offer their workers private health insurance.
- 95% have a code of conduct to prevent discrimination based on sex, age, sexual orientation and / or religion.
- 90% have ongoing two-way conversations with employees about performance, in which the employees contribute proactively with ideas and suggestions.
You can access the full list of winning companies by clicking here.