We have entered into an entirely new era, an age of increasingly frequent and intense periods of turbulence in the global economy. Unlike past recessions, today’s crises have precipitated a need for businesses to develop a new mindset, one that takes into account intermittent periods of disturbance, allowing them to thrive while under the constant threat of chaos. Chaotics presents a revolutionary set of guidelines designed to help businesses:
• detect sources of turbulence
• prepare scenarios
• predict resulting vulnerabilities and opportunities
• develop responses to ensure long-term resilience and success
• avoid risk while advancing the interests of the company
• build flexibility into the balance sheet
• price strategically
• adjust products to meet new customer values, and much more besides.
Complete with metrics and measurements, Chaotics outlines a powerful new system for managing waves of uncertainty affecting customers, employees, and other stakeholders. In this climate of increased turbulence, no organization can survive with less.
For more information, click here.
You can find this title in IESE’s Library Catalog.