The Social Media Bible provides a clear step-by-step guide to building or transforming your business into a social media-enabled enterprise. Adopting the systematic approach it presents will help you to:
* Increase your company and brand value by engaging people in new forms of communication, collaboration, education, and entertainment.
* Determine which social media tactics you should be using with your customers and employees.
* Evaluate and categorize the tools and applications that constitute the rapidly-evolving social media ecosystem.
* Make social media tools like Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, blogging and podcasting a part of your business strategy
* Conduct a social media analysis inside your company, to improve internal operations, and outside your company, to create and monetize relationships with customers and prospects.
* Implement social media micro and macrostrategies to give your business the competitive edge it needs to survive and thrive.
Virtually every business can use social media to increase sales and profits, and The Social Media Bible will show you how. Part One introduces you to social media, and gives you a helpful framework, as well as presenting practical and tactical tips for using some of these tools. Part Two introduces you to over 100 social media tools and applications in fifteen different categories, giving you a quick rundown of the features and functions of the types of tools that should become part of your social media strategy. Part Three offers mini exercises and assessments to help you conduct a social media audit of your company, your competition, and your customers, to help you craft the perfect strategy for your own business.
If you want to grow your business, you have to stay connected to your stakeholders – whether you’re a big corporation, a small business, or even an NGO. The Social Media Bible will show you how to harness the collective wisdom and viral value of your stakeholders and stay ahead of your competition.
For more information, click here.
You can find this title at IESE’s Library catalog.