The 2012 edition of the report provides new empirical evidence for understanding the drivers of industrial competitiveness and the opportunities and constraints faced by European enterprises in the post-crisis recession.
The focus of this year report is on maximizing the benefits of globalization. It studies:
• the development of global value chains and their impact on
the value added of exports;
• energy efficiency as a determinant of export performance;
• the potential of FDI flows;
• the role of business networks; and
• the potential of European neighborhood policies for
reaping the benefits of globalization.
Access the full text here.