Far more than a mere communication device, mobiles now serve as our books, health monitors, payment transfer devices, social connectors and tour guides. Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world. Mobile World Congress 2012 will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
The 2012 Mobile World Congress gets under way today in Barcelona and will run until March 1. This year’s Congress will include:
– A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
– A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
– The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
– App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
– The Global Mobile Awards programme, where they recognize innovations and advancement in the industry and their newest programme, mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediately connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.
For more information click here.