EBSCO’s Business Book Summaries (BBS) provides concise yet comprehensive summaries of the best business books. They publish more than 360 summaries every year, and the database includes more than 2,300 summaries. All books covered by BBS are summarized by professionals who extract and revise the salient points into brief, comprehensive summaries. Publishers include Harvard Business School Publishing, John Wiley & Sons, McGraw-Hill, and others.
Each summary features:
• Comprehensive overview of key concepts
• Suggestions for related reading
• Table of Contents of the book
• Estimated reading time for the book
• Details on key features in the book
• Quick link to purchase the book
How to access to Business Books Summaries?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the E-Resources on trial page clicking on Business Books Summaries.
Duration of trial: until December 21, 2014.