Vault.com provides a series of interviewing guides that will help you to succeed in your job interviews. They include step-by-step training and tips for professionals and students who are pursuing or managing high-potential careers, as well as in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job.
Vault also offers sample resume and cover letter templates, sample interview questions, job-search tips and full-length profiles of leading companies. The site also includes the following sections:
- Coping with Difficult Interviews and Questions
- What to Do After the Interview
- Answering the ‘What Do You Know About Our Business?’ Question
- The Top Consulting Firm in Asia-Pacific Is…
- Weird Interview Questions That Google, Dell, and Amazon Ask
- You Can Apply–Can You Do A Job You’re Underqualified For?
- Find Your Employer “Culture Fit” With Social Media
- Vault Guide to Finance Interviews
- Vault Finance Interviews Practice Guide
- Vault Case Interview Practice Guide 2: More Case Interviews
- Vault Guide to Private Equity and Hedge Fund Interviews
- Vault Guide to the Case Interview
- Vault Guide to Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviews
- Vault Guide to Advanced Finance and Quantitative Interviews
First-time MBA students must register here. You can then use your personal account for future access.