Frost & Sullivan is a research and consulting company with an excellent foundation in market and technology research. They have more than 50 years of industry experience with more than 1,800 analysts, strategists, and consultants and maintains a presence in more than 80 countries.
They track 10 market sectors and publish close to 2000 studies on an annual basis. They provide in depth analysis of the product market they track from technical, econometric and market sizing perspective. The studies are designed to provide us information from industry, global, customer and competitor perspective.
The research they provide on Frost.com includes: market engineering research, technology research, mega trends research, as well as emerging markets and econometrics.
• Aerospace & Defense
• Environment & Building Technologies
• Information & Communications Technologies
• Business & Financial Services
• Electronics & Security
• Measurement & Instrumentation
• Metals & Minerals
• Chemicals, Materials & Food, PPE
• Energy & Power Systems
• Industrial Automation & Process Control
• Mobility: Automotive & Transportation
How to access to Frost.com?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the Databases on trial page.