Compared with last year’s list, findings for the 2015 NAFE Top 50 Companies reveal that:
- The percentage of women who hold board seats at the 2015 NAFE Top Companies grew to 29 percent from 27 percent last year;
- Forty percent of top earners at the 2015 NAFE Top 50 are women, up from 35 percent last year;
- Half of the winning companies now have four or more women board directors; at the NAFE Top 50, 29 percent of board members are women, compared with just 19 percent at the S&P 500;
- Fifty-eight percent of the 2015 NAFE Top Companies now offer sponsorship programs, compared with 42 percent in 2013; 98 percent offer job rotations, up from 80 percent two years ago; and
- Female representation at the CEO level held steady at 10 percent over the last four years at NAFE Top Companies — that’s twice the percentage at the Fortune 500.
The full ranking is available from the NAFE website.