The IESE Library now has access to Statista, one of the world’s largest statistics, research & market data platforms with access to more than 1.5 million statistics, forecasts, studies, dossiers and infographics on 80.000 topics from more than 18,000 sources.
A brief overview of Statista:
• More than 1 million statistics from over 18,000 sources (including both national and
• Over 80,000 topics in 170 multidisciplinary categories, ranging from agriculture to media & marketing and consumer & demographic data
• Focus of the international database on Europe, United States and China
• 2,000 Statista Dossiers and Industry Reports
• 20,000 studies & reports from third parties
• Forecasts from 425 industries covering 40 countries
• Direct download of all data in PPT, XLS, PDF and PNG format
• User and publication rights of all content
How to access to Statista?
Access campus-wide and off campus, from the Databases page. Available to students, professors, research assistants and staff of the IESE community.