The 2016 VC/PE Country Attractiveness Index, designed and elaborated by IESE’s Center for International Finance, working in conjunction with EMLYON Business School, now ranks 125 economies around the globe for useful comparisons.
Economies are analyzed according to hundreds of thousands of data points covering six key drivers:
- Economic activity, including GDP, expected real GDP growth and unemployment
- Depth of capital markets, including IPO and M&A activity, debt and credit markets, and financial market sophistication
- Taxation, including incentives for entrepreneurs and the ease of filing
- Investor protections and corporate governance, including legal protections
- Human and social environment, including education, labor regulations and corruption measures
- Entrepreneurial culture and deal opportunities, including indicators of innovation, corporate R&D, and the ease of starting, running and closing a business
Go to source here.