Google claimed the top spot for the third year in a row in “The World’s 50 Most Popular Brands of 2015” report published by Infegy, thanks to volume of conversations, positive sentiment and overall passion for the brand. The top-ten is rounded out by Apple, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft, NBA, Disney, NFL and BMW.
The fully interactive report analyzed more than 800 brands and drew on billions of online conversations from 2015 and Infegy Atlas’ powerful analysis to surface:
- The brands the people talk about most
- Overall positivity and negativity surrounding each brand
- Levels of positive purchase intent (ex: I want to buy this)
- The topics people reference most when talking about brands
- Rankings based on several metrics including volume and sentiment
To view the report and to see complete details on each of the 50 ranked brands, including gender, sentiment, purchase intent and trends, click here.