With some 200 indicators, the 2017 edition of the OECD Science, Technology and Industry (STI) Scoreboard shows how the digital transformation affects science, innovation, the economy, and the way people work and live. It aims to help governments design more effective science, innovation and industry policies in the fast-changing digital era.
- Knowledge economies and the digital transformation
- Knowledge, talent and skills
- Research excellence and collaboration
- Innovation in firms
- Leadership and competitiveness
- Society and the digital transformation
The full text is available for the IESE Community here.