The objective of this training session is to provide a basic overview of Capital IQ. S&P Global Market Intelligence representative Valentín Serrano will present the database’s capabilities and basic functions.
The session will last approximately an hour and will be shortly followed by a trial period, which we will announce as soon as the database is available to IESE Library users.
About the database:
The S&P Capital IQ platform combines deep and broad global financial intelligence with an array of tools for analysis, ideation, and efficiency.
Boost your advantage and productivity with the S&P Capital IQ platform:
• Perform deep company and industry research
• Monitor companies and markets
• Identify and leverage key relationships
• Generate better ideas and targets
• Build and maintain models and presentations
Please confirm your attendance of the session by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Library desk directly (ext. 504423).