Mission: To provide those students interested in Africa with the opportunity to educate themselves about the scope, the nature, and the nuances of business in the continent.
- Organize expert presentations and panel discussions with business leaders active on the continent.
- Participate in events such as “Doing Good Doing Well” that have a direct bearing on business in Africa.
- Complement IESE’s “Africa Initiative” with a student-driven initiative.
- Serve as a platform for members to help each other develop professional networks within Africa.
- Co-operate with other clubs on activities relating to business in the continent e.g. Responsible Business Club particularly in relation to microfinance etc.
- Help raise IESE’s profile with respect to Africa and help develop a selling proposition to MBA candidates (incl. qualified candidates from the continent).
For more info, follow here.