Mendeley is a reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
Mendeley offers you:
• Automatic extraction of document details (authors, title, journal etc.) from academic papers into a library database, which saves you a lot of manual typing.
• Super-efficient management of your papers: With its “live” full-text search, Mendeley allows you to filter your library by author, journal or keyword(s). You can also use document folders, notes and tags to organize your knowledge, and export the document details in different citation styles.
• Sharing and synchronization of your library (or parts of it) with selected colleagues.
• An online back-up of your library: Store your documents in your account and access them from anywhere via your browser.
• Detailed statistics of all things interesting: You can upload your own publications to your research profiles and then track the evolution of your readership. How often are your papers downloaded? How often are they read? Which academic disciplines and geographic regions do your readers represent? Additionally, there are detailed statistics for each academic discipline and research topic. Who are the up-and-coming authors in your discipline? Is the interest in a research topic growing or declining? What are the most widely read papers on a specific subject?
• A research network that allows you to keep track of your colleagues’ publications, conference participations, awards etc., and helps you discover people with research interests similar to yours.
• A recommendation engine for papers that might interest you, but are not yet in your library. Based on what you know already, what should you read next?
For further information access https://www.mendeley.com/guides