The report uses multi-platform data from USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, India, Indonesia and Malaysia to demonstrate global commonalities and local nuances.
Key topics covered in this report include:
• Mobile (and apps’) share of overall digital time and audiences in international markets, including how ‘mobile only’ usage has evolved
• The platform choices and demographic balances of individual content categories, including an update on where ‘mobile first’ behaviours are most pronounced
• Where consolidation of digital is occurring, and why that is not necessarily cause for alarm for the mid- and long-tail
• The international app landscape, and where growth is occurring
• A spotlight on multi-platform video consumption
Download the report here.