Choosing the right MBA for you is probably the first and one of the most important steps when applying. Because it’s not only a matter of liking the program, you also have to feel it. And how can you get the IESE feeling? There are many different ways to get to know us better. On Campus, on the road, online…we make it as easy as possible for you to learn all about our MBA program and also to meet our team.
- Come to Barcelona: If you want to experience the everyday life of an MBA student, we’d love to welcome you to our campus in Barcelona. You will be able to visit the premises accompanied by a member of the admissions team and also get the chance of speaking to an Associate Director. Get the best assessment on your profile and your career!
- Open Days: Take advantage of these great events. You can sign up to join our Open Days in Barcelona, New York and Sao Paulo. You will experience a case-method class as well as have the opportunity to meet and chat with professors, alumni and current students while participating in some very interesting panels. The perfect way to see IESE from the inside.
- Case Presentations: Many of our candidates spend the evening with us during our Case Presentations. Not only can you participate in a case mock up class, but it’s also a great excuse for networking and meeting our team and alumni.
On the Road
- Counseling and Interview Days: Meet an Associate Admissions Director in one of the hundreds of cities which they visit throughout the year. Counseling and Interview Days are one-to-one meet ups in which you can ask all your questions regarding the MBA and get personalized feedback on your profile.
- Coffee Chat: These informal gatherings with admissions team members as well as with current students or Alumni are one of the favorite ways prospective students get in touch with the School. Not only can you share your doubts, but you also benefit from meeting with other candidates as they share their own questions and experiences.
- Alumni and Friends: One of IESE’s biggest assets is their amazing Alumni. The network is highly active and they organize many conferences and panels that are open for all. The events are always very successful and an alternative way of connecting with them and learning from Alumni.
- Webinars: These online one-hour sessions are the most comfortable way of linking IESE with the whole world at once. These seminars cover all kinds of topics, from Application Tips by the Admissions Team, to Career Panel Discussions by Career Services. Join the event wherever you are, all you need is your computer!
- Blog: Make sure you read this blog. You can read posts on student’s life in Barcelona or an interview to one of our top professors as well. Get the insights from all angles! To subscribe, just enter your e-mail address on the right tab of this page.
- Live Online Chat: One of our newest and most popular online features: browse through our website and ask any question you have on our live chat. You will get instant reply and follow up on your requests.
- Social Networks: You can interact with IESE through the most popular networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn… Follow our profiles and get in touch with us.