In addition to teaching and writing, I also get involved with limited private sector engagements including participating as an independent board member and advisor, speaking at events and congresses, and assisting with selected consulting engagements.
Boards and Advisory roles
- Azimutos, a strategy consulting and M & A boutique based in Warsaw, Poland
- East West Company, a retail chain focused on tea in Spain with the brand “The Tea Shop”
- Franchise World Link, a global network dedicated to finding master franchisers for leading brands.
Selected Consulting Engagements
- Office for the Harmonization of the Interior Market (OHIM)
- European Strategy for a medical device manufacturer
- Long term strategy for the private operator of a national natural gas infrastructure
- Speeches at conferences for groups such as IRHSA, the CECE, and Thunderbird.
- Speeches at corporate events for firms such as Engie, Schneider Electric, Puig, Medtronic, McKinsey & Co., Faurecia, LG, 3M, and Gonzalez Byass
- Schneider Electric Innovation Summit.
- Innovation Pod Cast
For media quotes and appearances, please contact IESE’s media relations people in New York, Barcelona, or Madrid. You can see a recent example discussing SARS-CoV-2 in its early days on Yahoo Finance here. On that topic, I am also involved in some of the webinars that IESE Business School is publishing and you can find the whole series here.